He doesn't care what he is doing as long as he is outside. We recently purchased him some water shoes b/c he loves to get in and out of his swimming pool we got him. But the concrete would be so hot to his little feet and the minute his feet touched the concrete he would whimper and then when I would pick him up he would look and me and say "OT" aka HOT while pointing to the ground! They were a great investment and were a whopping $5 from big lots! haha! I know they are the most stylish shoes but he loves them and so do I b/c his tennis shoes were getting soured b/c they were getting wet and staying wet and not having time to dry. I know his outfits in these following pictures aren't the best and he is in big over sized T-shirts in all of them but I refuse to put good play clothes on him when I know he is going to be in the dirt and water-let's just say he is ALL BOY!!
He taught himself how to drink of of the water hose this week all by himself! He was cracking me up b/c as soon as he would get a drink he would look at me and smile and say "AHHH" and of course I would start laughing so he did it over and over again till he was tired of that and moved on to the next thing. He is such a HAM!



He has learned to run away from me know what I call him. That's what this picture is about. I was trying to get a picture of him smelling the flowers and he decided he wanted to run and play in the flower bed. When he got to where he was going he threw his arms up in the air almost as to say "I'm down here mommy-"

Oh the lawn mower. He loves to ride with Austin on it. It's so funny though b/c he always has such a serious face when he is riding with him though-he never smiles on it. But I know he has a blast b/c as soon as we get him off he wants right back on and will even sometimes cry when I take him off! I think he is going to like yard work like his daddy!

He even waters my plants for me! For the longest time we didn't put water in his watering can he got for Easter from Byrdie and Daddy and he would make and "EEEE" sound while he was "fake watering" the plants. We still aren't sure where that noise came from or why he makes it while watering but it's so funny-he will go around to every plant in sight and say "EEEE!" (Please notice the water shoes in this picture! ) :)

Well it's official. We can now say that Landry has his very own set of golf clubs! I know what you thinking....i can't believe he is 15 months old and that Austin doesn't already have him a set and taking him out on the golf course with him. You may also be thinking that Austin bought these for him-but he didn't-I did! Can you believe that?? As soon as we got home from Wal-Mart Austin had to give him his first private lesson! So cute!! Isn't there just something about seeing your husband playing with and teaching your child that just makes your heart overflow with love!? I just love it! I know Landry will be on the golf course in no time and Austin told him that night that is has a natural swing and has high hopes for him! haha!

He is also a good digger and can actually dig a whole in the ground with his very own garden tools. Last weekend Austin and I got some tomato plants and made a little garden in the back yard for them. While we were planting them we gave Landry his tools to just play in the dirt. A few minutes later we noticed that Landry had actually dug a 3-4 inch deep whole in the garden. We couldn't believe he had actually done this-he kept looking at the whole and pointing to it. I could just hear him saying in his mind "Look Momma and Daddy-i dug a hole just like you!" Once again monkey see monkey do! (more pictures to come of our tomatogarden later)
All these pictures are a pretty good glimpse of our daily life and just a FEW of Landry's cute hobbies that I have been able to capture on camera over the past few weeks. I don't even want to think about how bored he is going to be when winter rolls around again and we are stuck inside-but until then we will soak of the sun and enjoy every minute of it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment