Landry is growing up before our very eyes. I looked at him this morning while walking though the grocery store and it looked like he had grown a foot overnight. He is such a big boy now and even looks like a big boy. I feel like he has totally lost his "baby look" and that breaks my heart-but it is so bitter sweet. About 2 weeks ago I made a good old southern meal for dinner:meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Let's just say Landry LOVED it!! He was eating it faster than we could put it on his high chair tray so we ended up giving him his very own plate and spoon and let him feed himself with a spoon for the first time. He did AWESOME! He got about 75% of his meal in his mouth. I was shocked by this!! He did so good and was so proud of himself.




This was a picture I took of Landry after dinner. I left his pajamas unzipped so you could see that little belly all poked out. He went and sat in his chair like this after his bath-I think he had PLENTY to eat that night-don't you?? HAHA!

Bless his heart he looks miserable!

After he rested for a little bit in his chair he got up and played with his bunny ears. He loves for us to put them on his head! I just love this little boy more and more every day!
Ha! I remember the first time that Nora did that. Her stomach was so huge just like Landry's. Chris was all set to take her to the ER because he just knew that it couldn't be healthy for a child to look like that. Fun memories!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I have been missing your posts and have been so glad to catch up! Also, happy anniversary. Nora even prayed for "Tata & Austi" this morning and thanked God for your "versary". Very sweet.
Those belly pics are TOO FUNNY!! I am seriously laughing at the first one. He's like, "whew, I'm stuffed!" Looks just like my little Hutch after a meal :)
ReplyDeleteOMG.. that pic of him in the chair is HYSTERICAL! I love it!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete