Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just a few sweet shots

"Snake face"


Amber was able to get several really sweet pictures of Landry at the lake this weekend. Landry had an absolute blast and worn smack out doesn't begin to describe how he was Sunday night, Monday, and today! He went to bed Sunday night at 8:30 and didn't get up till 8:30 Monday morning!! PEOPLE this is a RECORD!!! His entire life he has never slept past 7:30 and that's a rare occasion b/c he is normally up around 6:30-7:00!! Let's just say that was very nice-and then to top things off he took a 4hr and 20min nap Monday afternoon!! Then today he slept in till 7:30 and took a 3 hour nap. I'm not holding my breath and I keep telling myself-it won't continue but it will be oh so nice while it last. Thick little feet are oh so sweet!
This grin melts my heart everytime!!


Landry even got on the inner tube. He sat in the middle of Austin and I and actually did a lot better than I thought he would! I am hoping to expose him little by little b/c I don't want him to be scared of the water or to try stuff at the lake when he is older. So the younger and faster he is exposed I am hoping the less it scares him-that's my hope anyways....well see if that happens. As you can see in the last picture-he was DONE with all of it by this point!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so great! I need to hire her to get some of Everleigh!
    I love reading your blog. It gets me so excited for when Everleigh is bigger! It gets more fun every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. he's such a doll!!!! Great pics and WOOT WOOT for the good sleeping!

    ReplyDelete