I was checking in on all my normal blogs before we left for our trip last week and I was able to get the sweetest pictures of Landry pointing to his cousins Nora and Wyatt. I showed them to him one time and said "Landry here's cousin Nora and cousin Wyatt" after he looked at them he wouldn't leave the computer screen and kept pointing to them and talking to me as if he was saying how much he missed them. He did this for so long that I was able to go grab my camera and capture him pointing to them for the 100th time! It was so sweet but also made me so sad at the same time! They live all the way in Wisconsin and we only get to see them about twice a year-so we really miss them and wished they lived closer!


Thankfully they are coming here next week so we are planning on getting some good play time in with them while they are here! I am very excited about this trip b/c they are all 3 at a stage now where they will be able to interact with each other more than the last time we saw them at Christmas b/c Landry was only 10 months old then and Wyatt was only 2 1/2 months old so Nora was the entertainer then and the most active-now I have a feeling they are all 3 going to be the entertainers and we aren't going to be able to keep up with any of them! I can't wait to see them especially my precious niece and nephew b/c I know first hand how they change from day to day and it's been a long 7 months since we last saw them! HURRY UP and get here Martha, Chris, Nora and Wyatt-we are ready to party and play with yall! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment