Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Officially a BIG boy now!!~1st haircut

Well i finally caved in and did it.....we got Landry's haircut!! Yes I did shed a few tears when we got back in the car to leave b/c it really makes him look so much older now. I had been putting this day off for several months b/c that was the only thing that was holding him back from looking like a big boy now that he is walking, only taking a sippy cup, no pacifier (he has never taken a paci though), and eating table food 90% of the time. I guess you can say I was holding on to it with all my life but Austin was REALLY wanting it cut. Deep down I knew it was time for it also b/c more than ever we had people calling him a girl especially within the last few weeks. That comment never bothers me though b/c I take it as a compliment...they think he's pretty. He did really well throughout the whole cut. He sat there and ate a few animal crackers, played with my cell phone and looked at himself in the mirror. So i guess it's official now....my baby is now a toddler! :(

Here are the before pictures:


And here pictures taken during the haircut:




Here is the final result:



Isn't he handsome! :) I have to be honest and admit that it took me a few days to get used to it but I love his haircut now...I mean I know I am biased but I don't think anything you do can make this little boy not cute! :) I love you Landry!









1 comment:

  1. Awww...I know this was hard for you! He looks great though - as always!

    ReplyDelete