
My mother and daddy got Landry this swing set for Easter this year....Can we say HAPPY EASTER LANDRY!! Haha! I know this is NOT be a normal Easter present and we had no idea they were getting it for him but he LOVES it!! Landry is at such a good age right now where he really needed a swing or slide or something to play with/on outside. Can you believe we don't have a singe tree in our yard taller than 6 feet! So we didn't have anywhere to put one up. We LOVE our house and I'm not complaining b/c we have been so happy in this house but the matter of the fact was Landry needed a swing-and my goodness did Byrdie and Dado get him one plus a little more! :) He loves his very own "Park." I have to say though-the slide has stollen the swings thunder. He will go down that slide as many times as you put him on it but he will only swing for about 2-3 minutes(once again-my son does not sit still long!) He loves outside and would stay out there all day if I would let him! He was stading by the back door the other morning before Austin left for work-and being the good Daddy he is he spared a few minutes, skipped breakfast, left for work a little later than usual and headed out to the slide to play with Landry to get in some good quality time with him. Landry was still in his pajamas so that actually helped him slide a little faster than usual. I was able to grab my camera and capture a few cute shots-you can see the pure joy and excitement in his face! Have i mention how much I love my 2 boys and how much God has blessed me??!


No comments:
Post a Comment