Wednesday, April 14, 2010

12 Month checkup



Landry actually didn't go in for his 12 month checkup till he was over 13 months old. I just wanted to write these down while I remembered them.




Weight: 22lbs 14oz- 40th percentile


Height: 29 3/4"-25th percentile


Head Circumference- 47cm-75th percentile (More room for all those brains!)


He is growing and developing very well. Here are just a few cute things he is doing now:


When we say "turn around,turn around, turn around"(This is a part of a song off imagination movers on the Disney channel) he spins round and round in a circle till his is dizzy and sometimes falls down. He thinks this is so funny and it's so cute when he does it.


He cries every day when his daddy leaves for work. It is so pitiful but it makes Austin feel good. Landry really loves his daddy!

He LOVES playing outside in the back yard with Sadie and his favorite thing to do is get the rocks in our flower bed and throw them at the bushes.


When we put him down at night he is putting himself to sleep for the most part. We give him his milk, brush his teeth, and then rock him for about 5 minutes and then we lay him down in his crib and pat him on the back. Most of the time he is still awake when we lay him down but he usually falls asleep within 10-15 minutes without ever crying.

He is now starting to act shy to people he doesn't know if approached by them in public.
He is quite the performer! He loves love loves attention and the more he gets the more he performs!
I know there are some other things I want to share but I can't think of them at the moment...I need to start writing them down when he does them so I don't forget!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing Landry in Ryder's outfits!!! Ryder had those white weesqueak shoes too! LOVE them! I wish he could wear squeakers this year... Growing up too fast! Landry weighs just about what Ryder did at his 1 year checkup! He is so cute and sweet! You are incredibly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora and I are just spending some time catching up on the blog. We loved seeing all the pictures. Nora wants to type a special message for Landry:

    ,,,,,,, j jjjjjjjjjlllllllllllllllllll1111111111 666667777778888,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

    Translation: "Landry, I love you and I miss you! Love, Nora"

    ReplyDelete