


We finally got Landry a forward facing car seat! With me going back to work tomorrow(TEAR!) we needed a second car seat. Austin will be dropping Landry off in the mornings at either Nana, Byrdie or Granny's house so we really didn't have a choice. When he was born we bought the Chicco keyfit 30 b/c it would hold him up to 30 pounds which was great and well worth the extra money. But it doesn't allow you to turn it around and face it forward for safety purposes that is the downside and we didn't realize that till he hit the 1 year old/20 pound mark and we tried to turn it around. After months of research and asking around we got him the Britax Marathon with the "Cowmooflage" print. I loved the cow print and I think Landry does too! Before we get in our seat now I ask him "Landry do you want to get in your MooMoo seat?" And he immediately does the "please" baby sign! ha ha! I know he is much safer facing backwards but he is LOVING being able to look out the window and see what is going on! We let him sit in it on the kitchen floor the night it came in. I was so happy and excited for him that I took him for a quick ride as soon as he woke up the morning after we got it installed in my car so he was still in his pajamas. Here are the first pictures of him riding facing forward in his MooMoo seat! (And don't worry I was not driving and taking pictures....we were at a stop sign and I put the car in park so I could take a few shots!)
No comments:
Post a Comment