Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Dental checkup

Landry went to the dentist for the first time last week and got his teeth cleaned. We headed down to Uncle Nat's practice and Aunt B got to clean his teeth.






I really talked it up before we got there and told him how Aunt B was going to tickle his teeth and get them really nice and clean like his toothbrush. He was very excited when we got there and couldn't wait to go for a ride in the chair.
He was such a good boy and looked so big sitting in the dental chair all by himself. I do have do say though, sitting in that chair didn't last long he ended up in her lap about 2 minutes into his cleaning and stayed there the rest of the time.
He did great though. I actually stepped out after getting a few pictures b/c as most mother's know you child will do better if your not right beside them.(Maybe I'm the only one??) But he got a great report and we will be going back in 6 months to get them cleaned again! Yay Landry! Your such a big boy and growing up so fast--slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment