Friday, April 1, 2011

Birthday Pictures

So.... as promised I am finally going to download his birthday pictures. As I mentioned in previous post his theme was barnyard and we had so much fun decorating for it. Me and my mother made his birthday cake and let me tell you-that was HUGE task within itself! It took me a total of 16 hours to bake and decorate that cake but it was so worth it and I would do it again for my sweet baby! My mom made this adorable outfit just for his "barn yard" themed party! She's so talented!! He cheered and clapped after we sang "happy birthday" to him! :) This was austin's wagon when he was younger His very own birthday cake! My dad spend hours painting this barn and getting this display set up for him! Thanks dado! Landry and his fake smile with his cake! :) We displayed his food as if it came straight from his farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment