So I had a thought the other day as Landry was getting his shots-- as much as it hurt me to watch him get stuck with needles it doesn't compare to what Jesus went through on the cross. God had to watch his Son have nails driven threw his hands and feet. At least I got to comfort Landry after the shots and God had to sit there and watch his son die for us. What a Great, Loving, & Wonderful God we serve! And even thought I have thought about the sacriface Jesus went through for us on a daily basis I became more appreciative of it once I had a child and feel the love I have for Landry. Just thought I would share this thought.
On another note: I have really slacked these last few weeks at taking Landry's week old birthday picture- so since i have missed the past 2 weeks I guess I will just do a monthly picture from here on out. Here are just a few cute picture we have taken this week with our sweet little boy.
He is reaching and playing with everything lately. He started playing with the camera stap as I am trying to take a picture of him! haha! Look at those BIG blue eyes!



Play Time with daddy is so much fun!!


See I told you they were friends now! :)

Stealing me some kisses- he thought this was funny!
Some sweet thoughts, Tara. I have definitely learned so much more about God and His love for me since becoming a parent myself. There are just endless applications for it and even then we can never completely grasp His infinite love with our finite minds. Thanks for sharing. Love the pics...keep them coming. Miss you!
ReplyDelete