Monday, July 6, 2009

Landry's green thumb






It has been forever since I have blogged. I feel like I have so much to catch up on but don't know where to start. Landry has been soooo much fun lately. He has begun to develop his personality more over the past 2 weeks. He is laughing so much more, smiling all the time and loves to chew on anything he can put in his mouth!! He is also a lot more alert now and loves to check out his surroundings. You can see those little wheels in his head turning constantly. He has a small white dot the size of a pen head on the bottom right side of his gums- so that tooth is coming on in pretty fast. He is also rolling over with a little assistance. We have to make sure we put his arm underneath him and then he can roll over. Poor thing is never put down enough to learn how to roll over himself but we try to get some tummy time in every day. Landry really loves to watch TV. I am able to put him either in his Bumbo seat or in his bouncy seat so that I can get some stuff accomplished around the house. I thought these were really cute picture of him watching "Imagination Movers" on the Disney channel. Another top favorite TV show of his is "the Mickey Mouse Club." One day we will have to limit TV time but right now his attention span is only about 10 minutes anyways so it's not a problem. I finally found him a Johnny Jump Up at Target last week so we let him try it out. These pictures are his first time sitting in it. He still isn't a big fan b/c ist hard for him to support his back right now but I'm sure in time he will love getting a workout in it.
He also loves to look in the mirror right now. He has gotten to when he smiles a someone or at himself in the mirrror he will smile really big and then turn his head into the shoulder of whoever is holding him like he is shy. It so sweet and makes me laugh every time.
I took his 17 week old picture outside in the grass b/c Landry LOVES to be outside. If he ever starts crying and I walk outside he immediately stops. He is wearing an outfit that Aunt Amber and Uncle Nathan bought him in Pulaski called the Clothes Pen and had his name monogrammed on it. I really like this store b/c they have the cutest and most unique boys clothing. It's hard to find different clothes for boys and them not all look the same b/c you can't change an outfit by adding bows or ruffles like you can with girls clothing. It's still a little big on him but the way he is growing he will fill it out in no time.
Austin and I decided to grow some tomato plants this year. So we bought 3 different types to see which one we like the best. So far Landry's plant has put out the most tomatoes. So his 18 week old picture he is sitting in his rocking chair that Grandaddy, Lulu, Great aunt Teresa and great uncle Jack gave him and wearing a very cute monkey onsie that Nana just got him holding HIS VERY OWN TOMATO. Who knew that he could have a green thumb at this age?? Nothing else has really changes or happened with him so I just thought I would post some cute pictures of him over the past 2 weeks. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment