Friday, July 10, 2009

Little Chunker!

Well Landry went for his 4 month old shots yesterday. He weighed in at 12 lbs and 7 ounces and was 26" long. He is in the 75th percentile for his height and weight so the dr said he was a growing very healthy little boy. He did pretty good with his shots. I always brace myself b/c I absolutely HATE hearing him cry like that! It seems like he holds his breath for 30 seconds! But I have to say he didnt cry near as much with his shots as he did when he was stung by a wasp 2 weeks ago at the lake house on his poor little head. That was both scary and awful- at least we know he isn't allergic to them now, but I hate that we found that out at such an early age. The picture of Landry in the swing with Granny is his absolute favorite place to be at the lake- on the swing!! He liked it so much we ended up getting a swing for our back porch as well.


Great Grandam Shankle came to visit for a few days this week and was able to spend so good time with Landry and Beverly for her birthday! He enjoyed her as much as she enjoyed him! It was good getting to visit with her and catching up! I wish we could make the road from her to Paris, TN shorter so we can see her more often! :) Happy Birthday Nana~!!




Milestone: He has begun to grab for his feet now and he ate rice cereal for the first time! He seemed to really like it and actually ate more than I thought he would. Yay Landry! He is growing up so fast!!
I thought this picture was sweet of his little crack showing! He will probably not like this picture being up here one day but for now it's too cute to not share.
In his 19 week old picture He is wearing an outfit that was Austin's when he was a baby and my Pawpaw's hat that he wore when we took a 4th of July trip to San Diego California. I thought Landry should be festive and in the spirit of the 4th of July! :)



2 comments:

  1. Landry is so cute in his little sailor outfit! :)I love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a doll! I cant believe a wasp stung him... POOR THING! I cant believe he's already eating cereal.. seems like he shouldnt be big enough, it flies by doesnt it!

    ReplyDelete