Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A catch up of Landry's first 6 weeks of life

Really??!!! Is he really 8 weeks old today?? Austin and I were talking tonight and was saying how we can still hear the sounds of the delivery room, see the faces of the nurses taking care of me, and I can taste the wonderful taste of the very few ice chips I was given in the delievery room.( For the record ice never tasted so good! haha!!) It just feels like he was just born yesterday! Where does time go?? Oh yea that's right it goes into feeding, changing diapers, rocking, bouncing, and sleeping. What was I thinking?? :) I really can't believe he is 8 weeks old. I feel like in a way I am in denial about it because it just doesn't seem possible. However, I can say these past 8 weeks have been the BEST and most rewarding weeks of my life. I have enjoyed every single second!!
I wanted to post a few pictures to catch up on Landry's first 6 weeks of life. These are just a few of my favorites that were too cute to pass up- so I thought I would share them with everyone else. I couldn't figure out how to do a slide show application on here so I posted them one by one. Enjoy! :)
I also update the previous blog below. So take a peek at it and the new pictures added to it. From now on I am going to try to keep these blogs in order but since I am just starting I am playing catch up for right now.





Landry in his Easter gown that "Byrdie" (my mother) made for him. It has a smocked bunny rabbit on it- so precious!


Our first Easter as a family- 2009





Daddy driving very careful the day we brought Landry home from the hospital





Our first family photo- i look exhausted- haha!! That's because I was!!




1 week old picture- he is so small!





Uncle Alex and Haley holding Landry at Granny's after church for lunch



Daddy helping with feedings






At the hospital about to leave and come home for the first time. My mother "Byrdie" made his coming home gown for him







Sadie wanting attention while Nana holds Landry








Byrdie and Landry





















Landry and Sadie with his Easter basket from Byrdie and Dad-O (my parents)










Uncle Evan meeting Landry for the first time













Landry and his doctor that delivered him- this was the way Landry was the last time Dr. Pelletier saw him in the delivery room. haha!











6 week old picture- the week of Mule Day 2009- hence the boots and bandana!


















Looking intently into daddy's eyes
















So precious- he LOVES his son and is such a good daddy!













I love my baby boy!




















Look at those long skinny legs and the socks that are so big they look like Ugg boots on him!
















With his basket of goodies from the Easter bunny















My whole family minus Susan (who was taking the picture) and Evan on Easter sunday 2009
































































I LOVE his kisses!



















Dad-O and Landry hanging out




















His first tub bath


























My precious baby sleeping


















It was 70 degrees when we brought him home on Thursday. This picture was taken just 3 days later on Landry's first Sunday-we woke up to 4" of snow- it was beautiful. That's Tennessee weather for you!






Landry in his snow tobogan that Aunt Baleigh gave him the day we found out that Landry was a boy!











This was taken on Landry's first Sunday at Granny's house.













Great Granny and Landry 1 day old













Aunt Baleigh loves Landry!!


















Getting burped by daddy














Look at all that hair!





















First week at home- i fell asleep while rocking him to sleep!














At the hospital- 1 day old






No comments:

Post a Comment