Thursday, April 9, 2009

Landry's First Blog- 6 weeks and 2 days







I wanted to start this blog so that I could occasionly write down my thoughts and progression of Landry in our life. I wish I would have started it the day we brought him home from the hospital but better late than never right?? Today Landry is 6 weeks and 2 days old. We started the day off going to the hospital to have a few test ran on his kidneys and bladder. Last week Landry started running a fever and turns out the source of infection was a urinary tract infection. The doctors wanted to make sure his kidneys and bladder was formed and functioning correctly. Thankfully with many prayers lifted up- everything is fine and working great! God truely is AMAZING and Landry has been such a blessing in our life. I never knew what love I had in store for this precious little boy. It's so hard to believe that he is already 6 weeks old. He is growing up so fast. This week he has really got the "tracking" thing down pat. We will sit him in his swing and he will follow the fish round and round. It is absolutely precious! Watching his brain grow and develop is amazing. I love him more than I thought was ever possible!


Landry attended his first of many mule day's this past week....check out the boots aunt baleigh bought him before he was even born to wear to mule day! She knew they would be too big but they were just too cute to pass up! He ate and slept through the whole parade so he didn't get to really appreciate it all! haha

1 comment:

  1. THANKS -- I ENJOY YOUR BLOG AND OF COURSE THE BEST PART OF IT ALL....... SEEING PICTURES OF MY FAVORITE GRANDSON !!!!!!
    BYRDIE

    ReplyDelete