Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good husband in training!

Well I have decided to train Landry early on how to help his future wife with house work-okay not really he is just volunteering his work. But WOW what a good helper he is these days. He helps me with laundry(he decided his coins that go to his piggy bank were dirty and needed to be washed-luckily this was as far as he could put them in the washer or I would have never seen them),trash-he put that wrapper in there all by himself without me even asking) ,sweeping-give that boy and broom and he will sweep all your floors-it's his favorite!),
putting Sadie's toys where they belong(hey he had the right idea-penguins do swim in the water-just not the toilet) and helping me walk her outside, and putting mommy's shoes up that were left in the living room floor in his shopping cart(you can tell he has been shopping with me just a few times-and he also knows mommy's weakness-SHOES), and helping pick out what he wants for dinner from the fridge. Here are just a few pictures of evidence for those of you who don't believe how big of a helper he really is. I guess he gets it honest from his daddy. Austin really does help me out with the house a lot and I couldn't be more lucky I know! I know aren't very many men who enjoy cleaning-God just knew I needed one so he gave me Austin. Life has been a little more busy since he has started walking. He stays on the go constantly!! The only time he sits down is if he is eating and occasionally to read a book for about 3 minutes and then our attention span is gone.
Landry your daddy and I are already praying for you and for your future spouse. I pray that you bring her as much joy as you have to us and that you are a good Christian husband and leader to your family! We love you-thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment