Sunday, March 21, 2010

Enjoying the sun!

We have had a few days of beautiful weather lately. Last Saturday we had an alumni softball game and any current players could come back and play the 2010 current team. It was so much fun and made me realize how much I miss playing softball. Us "old ladies" as the current team called us did pretty well and were leading 4-1 into the 5th inning. However, our old age kicked in and the young girls kicked it in high gear and they came back to win 6-4. It was a great game and fun getting to see and play with old teammates and a few girls that I never got to play with.

This is all the girls that came out to play on "Team Alumni."
Landry playing with his ball in the outfield before the game started-he just about stole the show of the game! :)
Drawing our our game plan in the dirt-isn't this picture precious! He is all boy and I love it!)
These next few pictures have nothing to do with the alumni game but thought I would share anyways. Austin has been on me to cut Landry's hair....but I just can't do it. Not yet anyways! It is getting pretty long and luckily we swoop it to the side or it would be in his eyes all the time. It also hangs over his ears and hangs down on his neck just a bit. Austin keeps telling me he is starting to get a mullet but I don't believe him-that is until he gets a bath and his hair is wet. See he doesn't have a mullet when his hair is dry so don't worry I'm not being cruel to him by not cutting it! I just can't cut it yet-I guess it's the final thing I am holding on to that classifies him as a baby. I feel that once I cut his hair it will really make him look like a big boy and I'm just not ready for that yet. So until I come to terms with this my son will have a mullet.....but only when his hair is wet.




I have mentioned several times how Landry LOVES to drink. The other day he was walking around the house carrying his sippy cup. What I couldn't understand was how in the world he was carrying around his tractor and his cup at the same time. Well it had gotten hooked around the handle of his sippy cup but that didn't stop him from drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment