Landry is finally starting to like reading books. He sat in the floor like this for about 10 minutes the other night while Austin read to him. It was so sweet b/c Austin would point to something on the page and then Landry would point to it. I finally captured the moment b/c Landry has hardly ever sat still for more than 1 minute but especailly since he is walking now he really doesn't sit still-except for an occasionaly book.(side note: please check out his hair in the picture-haha)

I thought these were was the sweetest pictures. We had another snow last week and the flakes were absolutely HUGE-the biggest I have ever seen! They really looked fake they were so big so we had to go take some picures. Landry was so cute b/c as soon as he saw them he was sticking his hand out trying to catch them. Sweet boy!


We are ALL BOY!! He loves to explore and climb on top of things, through things, and under things. I need to get this little boy a jungle gym for our living room and he would be happy I think! So for right now he will just climb on a little step on his house he got from Uncle Nathan and Amber for Christmas and be happy.

He LOVES his sippy cup and this little boy can take down a full cup in minutes time!! Like father like son!
No comments:
Post a Comment