






We were able to have a blast in a beautiful snow this past weekend. God's creations are so amazing and a white blanket of snow can bring beauty out in anything! Landry even got on the sled with us and went down a hill! He was indiffernet to the snow-he loved to touch it but couldn't move his arms due to the layer and layers of clothing we had on him to keep him warm. We spent the majority of our weekend sledding on a very big hill at my aunt susan and uncle larays house amd we had so much fun! What is it about snow that brings out the kid in us?? I guess b/c it brings back memories from getting out of school, sleeping in and enjoying time at home. Granny even made us snow cream at Sunday lunch- it was SO good!
I haven't had snow cream since I was a kid and it was better than I remembered! I was able to capture many fun memoires on camera this weekend-including Sadie's little pawprint in the snow! I hope everyone enjoyed the snow as much as we did. Now that we have gotten our one big snow-i'm ready for spring! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment