
I just took this picture last night and thought it was adorable. Landry loves Austin to death and really likes getting on his shoulders. He thinks it's so funny. I'm not sure who loves it more though- Austin or Landry??
This is Landry's "new smile." It is soooo funny when he does this and it makes me laugh every time. I guess he has picked this up from me b/c after he started doing it I realized I will do that to him when we are playing and I want him to smile at something. So the saying comes true "monkey see monkey do" already at 8 months old!
AHHHH! This is one of the many things we absolutely love about our new house and that is our laundry room sink. I didn't realize when we bought this house that this would be Landry's bath spot but it is perfect for him right now and he loves it- and plus it doesn't break our back leaning over the bath tub.
Forget $30 toys for a baby- just give them a box! We had a moving box sitting in the kitchen floor for weeks b/c I was procrastinating finding a spot for all that junk that I really should be throwing away. Well Landry put that box to goo use. He has played and played and played with that box!
Here's Landry's most recent purchase. I was really hesitant on buying this for him being it's so close to Christmas. But Austin talked me into getting it for him because he could enjoy it for 2 good months before Christmas and boy am I glad I made that purchase!! He loves it! The past week has has learned to push it around the room and is kinda "walking" with it! I will be very surprised if this little boy isn't walking by Christmas! Don't get me wrong- I don't want that to happen but, he is on the verge! He is very agile and will let go every now and then when he is standing up and playing. Yes a lot of the time it leads to our poor noggin hitting the carpet but he is a pretty tough guy and recovers quickly.
Look at all of those teeth! He has such a beautiful little smile!! Grant has that same standing toy... LOVE IT!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Idea about the laundry room sink!
We are jealous of your laundry room sink! At least I have a bathroom near mine laundry, but I still covet your sink. Perfect for the bath! I love his smile. I now what to get him for Christmas...a box! Yes, we LOVE the Leapfrog table. Nora STILL plays with hers from time to time even though it is in a closet waiting for the little man to grow a bit more. Too bad you already bought it...we could have done that for Christmas. Give Landry a kiss. Can't wait to see you next month.
ReplyDelete