On account of EVERYONE telling me that Landry looks just like my dad the past few weeks- I decided to take his 12 week old picture of the two of them this week. So what do you think?? They even have on matching colors (which was not planned). I think they look a lot alike as well! So cute- Landry loves his Dad-O to come visit during the day! We hit an amazing milestone that I am very excited to share. Last night Landry slept from 9:00pm till 6:15am!! YEA! I was so excited and SHOCKED when I woke up. When I heard him crying I had no idea he had made it all night long until I opened my eyes and saw the sun shinning- what a refreshment. I normally wake up several times and check on him throughout the night because he normally wakes up around 4am. But last night I didn't even move in my sleep- I think I was exhausted after our long day. What is so funny about this is that right before we were crawling in bed I made the statment to Austin that I wondered if I would ever get to sleep through the night again! Landry sure proved me wrong!! I am not holding my breath though- he could make up for it tonight! But I am still SO proud of him!!
Here is Landry in his carrier that Byrdi and Dad-O got me. He absolutely loves it! Yesterday was a long day- Landry woke up coughing at 5:00 in the morning and didn't feel too good all day. I had a cold last week so I was scared that Landry had picked it up. But he is feeling much better today and had hardly coughed at all- it just must have been allergies- poor thing he got that from me also! So needless to say I am looking a little rough in this picture b/c it was a long day. I decided I needed to get out of the house and go for a walk before bedtime- so we bundled Landry up got Sadie on her leash and went for a walk. They both really enjoyed getting out of the house. He fell asleep half way through the walk and Sadie was all tuckered out when we got back in. Landry looks so cute in his little hat- I never put hats on him because I didn't want to cover up all that hair!
Alexander is a high school graduate! He had his graduation on Saturday from Columbia Academy. It just doesn't seem possible that he is old enough to graduate! I still remember plain as day getting to leave my first day of kindergarten early to go to hospital because he was born. And now here he is heading to Freed Hardeman for college in the fall and I have a baby boy of my own! We are proud of you Alex- you are such a blessing in our life!!
Landry has not only found his feet but has also started to get better coordination with his hands. He has decided that he really does not like his car seat one bit. I think it's because he isn't being held! But every now and then he will be happy while he is in it and will play with his strap covers that have monkey's on them. I was finally able to capture this the other day while he was playing with them- however he still has a look on his face like "mom i'm still not too sure about this car seat thing- please get me out of here!"

WOOT WOOT... .HURRAY LANDRY Im so proud of him for sleeping all night.. isnt it AWESOME!!! Im so happy!!!!
ReplyDeleteI cant stop giggling at the pictures of him in his carseat.. SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!
I must say that you are so BRAVE to be posting about him sleeping all night. It seemed like any time that I would brag about Nora on our blog she would prove me wrong the next day/night. I hope that wasn't the case at your house. Yea, Landry! Way to go! We miss you so much!
ReplyDelete