Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lochlan's 1st Birthday

Well I can't believe my sweet sweet boy turned 1! Really...he's ONE!? That just doesn't seem possible to me. This past year has probably been one of the most tiring, stressful, memorable, and enjoyable times in my life. I wouldn't trade one moment for anything b/c it's because of this past year I am the person I am today My boys help, inspire, and encourage me strive to be a better Christian, mommy, wife, daughter, sister, daughter-in-law, granddaughter, and friend every single day. I have to give credit where credit is due and It's because of all 3 of them that I can say I am better at being all those things. It's amazing what a 3 year old and a 1 year old can teach you about life-but each day I learn something from them. Lochlan had a great birthday party. Lochlan is such a sweet boy with a tender heart and I love that about him. He smiles more than any baby I have ever met(and I'm not being biased). He has the kind of smile that melts your heart-it's true, genuine, and goes straight to your soul. He loves his mommy a whole lot and I'm not going to lie...I LOVE it! It makes me so happy that he wants ME! He is active, busy, loves to climb, loves his big brother and thinks he has hung the moon. Landry thinks it's pretty awesome that he can make his brother belly laugh unlike any other person and loves that Lochlan will follow him room to room. He gives his daddy the biggest smile in the world and lunges for him as soon as he walks through the door from work every day. He is still crawling-but is oh so close to walking. I am holding on to that last "baby" thing of his so I'm not pushing him to walk-he will do it on his own time when he's ready. He is one big boy and has been since birth. He weighs 26.5lbs and is 30.5 inches long. What a complete JOY this past year has been and I am looking forward to many many more with my 3 sweet boys. Happy Birthday my sweet smiling ONE year old. Your daddy and I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment