Friday, May 4, 2012
A little of this a little of that...
Well it's been a long time since I have gotten a good post in about my two sweet boys. I know Lochlan is going to feel so neglected one day b/c I have documented anything on him like I did Landry but there's a reason for that...i have two precious boys to tend to now and not enough hours in the day.
Here are a few milestones on sweet Lochlan:
Sitting up unsupported
At his 6 month appointment he weighed 20lbs 11oz and was 27-1.4 inches long(yes people he is a big boy!) That is 90th% for his weight and 75th% for his length.
He is such a sweet gentle boy
He smiles ALL the time and at anyone!!
He is now sleeping through the night
He still take 3 naps a day
He Loves his pacifer
He is sitting up unsupported and has been since he was 5 months old
He had rolled over only a handful of times but the dr said he isn't worried about it b/c "he has a lot of weight to throw around." haha!
Landry milestones:
Loves his balance bike that byrdie and dado got him for his 2nd birthday
Loves puzzles
Such a good big brother and loves to make Lochlan smile and laugh
Loves all types of sports and is currently playing soccer
Loves to eat yougart, cheese, chocolate milk(this is a special treat), strawberries, apple juice
I love my two precious boys and I am so glad I am their mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



These pictures make me smile so big! Your boys are just the cutest. You are one blessed MAMA! Love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete