Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Newest and Favorite sayings...

Here are just a few words that Landry has started saying lately. I just wanted to be able to go back one day and see how they have changed.

"Ray"= Laray
"nonnie"=Nana-not sure why or when he changed it from Nana
"Moe"=more
"Out"=uses this when he wants us to get out of bed in the morning
"Nanny"-granny
"Bubbai"-byrdie
"Allie"-Alex
"ew"-Susan
"nan-ou"-thank you
"ea-mam"-yes maam
"me-man"-evan
"emmie"-martha who he called emmie
"nah-no"-Nora
"no,no,noooo, nooooooo"-obivously this is NO and he means it...this one gets him in trouble. :(
"ahh-we"-sorry
"benben"-bentleigh
"babbie"-abby my parents dog and my good friend abby are both called babbie
"caca"- Clara my friend abby's 3 year old daughter
"an-we"- This is how Landry says his name
"ba"-this is his word for bath as he is trying to take his clothes off at the same time
"ootball"-football
"ouchdown"-touchdown and most of the times immediately procedes "ootball"
"moe eese"-more cheese
"mulk"-milk
My personal favorite- "Momma-I wuv you" followed by a big hug with a grunt and a kiss!

I know there are so many more that I am missing but these are just a FEW of my favorites right now. He is picking up new words every day and putting 2-3 words together at a time now also. I can't believe how much he has grown up in the past months. I know I keep saying this but it's true-he keeps getting more and more fun. This is my favorite stage right now. I love him being able to communicate with me over half the time but yet he still babbles and has baby talk. My love overflows for him every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment