Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tues/Thurs School Fall Festival




Last week Landry had his fall festival at Tues/Thurs school. He was so cute running around with all his friends and he kept grabbing my hand and leading me to everything in his classroom. I could just hear his sweet little mind thinking "I'm so excited to show you what I do at school on Tuesdays and Thursdays momma!" I was VERY skeptical with putting Landry in this Mother's Day out program and to be completely honest-I was toally against it at first. However, after 3 months of being in program I can say now I am SO glad I did this for him and me! He loves his teachers and classmates and always has a blast at school and I either work on Tues/Thurs or get all my errands done for the week while he is getting to play at school-thats a good trade in my eyes! :)
I also think it's good for him to go interact with other kids his age and me not be right there beside of him. I love fall and everything that goes along with it but a few of my favorite things are festivals, pumpkin flavored food/drinks, cool crisp weather, beautiful leaves changing and so much more I could list. Hope everyone is enjoying fall as much as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment