We were very excited that Martha, Chris, Nora, and Wyatt came down and we were able to see them every day they were here and have several play dates- even though those play dates consited of Wyatt sleeping or eating, Landry following Nora around and Nora doing what she does best which is just playing and talking up a storm. We had fun with them and enjoyed getting to meet our nephew for the first time.
As a side note Landry also turned 10 months on Christmas eve.( I will have to post all the milestones he is now doing in a post of it's own-and some pictures to go along with it!)
Here is a quick run down of all our stops we made to celebrate during the week: We started off the festivites by goig to the Simmons family Christmas on December 19th and we didn't slow down till after Christmas. We then celebrated Christmas with Nana, Pops, Martha and Chris a little early so Martha and Chris could head back to Wisconsin to celbrate Christmas in their own house. We then went Byrdie and Dad-o's house on Christmas even afternoon and then my Granny's that night. Christmas day morning we opened presents as a family and from Santa and then went to the Thompson's side Christmas that morning. Oh I can't blieve he is 10 months old-it really makes my stomach hurt thinking about MY BABY being 10 months old. However, he is more fun now than ever! We had a WONDERFUL Christmas and are a VERY blessed family! Thank you all for being part of our life and making us who we are today!
Here's a picture of Landry in front of all his stuff her got from Santa Claus-Santa did it small this year b/c the granparents/aunts and uncles hooked him up so Santa really couldn't compete! :) You can tell he is still a little sleepy.
Our family portrait on Christmas Eve-He celebrated his 10 month old birthday on Christmas Eve.
I love this picture of him b/c his face explains it all-haha! These are just a few of the presents he got from Byrdie,Dad-O and Aunt Baleigh and uncle nathan.
He was enjoying a bow more than his toys-that's a baby's 1st Christmas for you! :)
This is Landry's official 10 month old picture we just didn't put a sign in front of him. My little Santa! :)

I think this is the best picture I have ever gotten of them 3.

Here is a picture of Nora and Landry and Landry and Wyatt. It was a little difficult to get a picture of all 3 of them but I think we finally mananged the night before they were leaving-unfortunately we didn't have our camera that night so I will have to upload it later.Here is Landry with his cousin Chole in her santa outfit-she has grown so much since Thanksgiving she really hit a big growth spurt. Her and Landry are just about the same size now.

Here is my FAVORITE present I got for Christmas- Austin gave me a 20x24 canvas print of us on our wedding day in front of OakLawn where we got married!!! I was so excited that I balled my eyes out. He did an awesome job picking it out it would have been the EXACT one I would have picked out if I had my choice. I have been wanting one since we got married but due to the expense of it when we were newlweds it was out of the question-and then we had Landry and as most mothers are- I would rather spend my money on him than myself so I hadn't mentioned it since we found out I was pregnant so I thought it would be 10 years before I got one. It is perfect and looks amazing on our mantel. Thank you Austin for such a wonderful present and for being such a wonderful husband to me these past 3 1/2 years!

No comments:
Post a Comment